Tuesday, April 16, 2013

MAC Archie's Girls "Betty" lipstick: "OH, OH, OH"

I lost my MAC lipstick-sensation virginity yesterday--in a very special way--, by getting the limited edition, Archie's Girls (although I've never read the comic, oops!). You can't tell how super duper excited I am about this stuff! I actually bought two from the collection, one will be going to up soon here!

This is so lame, so old because I know how this collection was suppose to be Valentine's collection, but MAC Indonesia just launched it a week ago. Errr.....

I went to MAC store yesterday, tried to grab the famous Betty Bright lipstick. It is insanely famous too here in Indonesia (they even don't have the 'Try Me' stuff! Crazy!) But in only one week, they sold out everywhere, and there are only two lipstick left, which are Oh, Oh, Oh and Boyfriend Stealer. Boyfriend Stealer is really dark that made me scare even just to touch it, so I got Oh, Oh, Oh instead.

The packaging is screaming cuteness in every way. It comes in white, and really fun and colorful. I love it! It has Betty's face since this particular lipstick is like "hers".

 I know. You probably gonna be like, "What the ...?" It is really dark, extremely dark color. But in person, it is GORGEOUS! It's brown plum color with gold shimmer, stunning! This color is probably the most unique colors I've ever seen in lipstick!! I am in love! <3


As you can see, the color isn't as extreme as in the tube. It's really sheer, I think it's because this lipstick is lustre. The color payoff is great. There is no word I can say other than BEAUTIFUL and STUNNING! This lipstick is perfect for you who like to see vampy lipstick, but don't have a gut to try one. Go pick this up, it's vampire color looking, in a subtle way.
This lipstick is definitely gonna be my favorite night-out lipstick, or even everyday lipstick because it's pretty sheer, light, and give you that kinda rose gold effect because of the gold shimmer. I think this color needs a special spot other than Betty Bright! :)) Go pick it up at MAC stores or online, you'll never regret it!

Have you picked MAC Archie's Girls collection? What things did you get? :)


Love you!




1 comment:

  1. Yay you tried out a MAC Lipstick!
    Love the shade of this one too, might have to try it!

    http://chloeridout.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete