Monday, December 17, 2012

My Very First Blog..... Ever!

Hello, love! So here I am, sitting on the floor, typing and looking at my computer screen, I have no clue at all what to write, how to start! But let me start with, I am a new blogger here and I really want to start this because I love reading beauty and fashion blogs. So I just think why I don't try to make one? It would be pretty darn awesome to meet new people, share what I thought about some products and many more! (I feel like doing commercial now lol).

Because I start doing this blog, it doesn't mean I am like an expert in this. NO! I just found my interest in fashion and beauty about 2 years ago, so YES I am still learning about many things. So that's why I open to all suggestions, critics (in a good way of course! lol) from you guys, about what things should I pay attention to next time I write a blog. I would appreciate every single words from you :)

Okay, I feel like I'm writing too much. Is this too much? I don't know lol But I really can't wait to start writing about makeup, fashion. I probably start in couple days, because it is midnight in my country :D

But YES (what), I start enjoying typing random words. I need to stop.
I can't wait to start my new blog and talk to you guys!
Oh! Don't forget to subscribe my blog if you like! :) Bye!


Mwah <3


2 comments:

  1. Sukses selalu yaa ^^
    Ditunggu postingannya untuk review, tutorial, dll :)

    ReplyDelete