Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My 2013 Wish List

Hey love!
Since New Year is rapidly approaching, today I will tell you my 2013 wish list. I know people tend to do Christmas wish list, but I prefer annual wish list, because it means you have 12 months to make your list happen! lol
So, here are my 2013 wish list!

1. Naked 2 Palette by Urban Decay
I know this one is kinda lame, but I've been wanting this palette for so long. Recently, I finally have the gut to buy the original Naked palette, because before that I was like: "I don't know what to do with neutral palette!" The other reason why I keep delaying to buy the palette is because it's kinda pricey in Indonesia currency-the price is almost as expensive as clothes in Zara! and we do not have Sephora here :( But I am so excited about my Naked Palette because it has GORGEOUS colors and I'll make sure I have the second one in 2013! Yey!

2. Ted Baker Bow Cosmetic Bag - Glowbow
I first saw this bag in an online store in Facebook. I thought: "That is the cutest cosmetic bag I've ever seen!" They came in many different colors, but I've been eyeing this specific model, which is Glowbow. It is a black pouch with gold sequins big bow on it. It is so beautiful and very elegant. But, since this is Ted Baker's, the price is kinda ridiculous. I'm not gonna spend my money on a cosmetic bag. However, I think this is such a beautiful cosmetic bag, especially the bow tho. If money isn't a problem for you, definitely get this bag and I think this is gonna be a perfect Christmas gift! :)

3. Lancome Doll Eyes Mascara
I was about getting this last month because I heard this will make your lashes like doll lashes, and it sounds tempting. But then I started to read couple of reviews, and many people don't really like this. They wrote how this is clumpy and not worth the money so I didn't buy it.
Couple of weeks ago, I watched Kylie Jenner's keek. She showed the makeup products she uses and this mascara is the mascara she uses. If you follow her on Instagram, then you see a lot her close-up pictures and I adore her lashes. They are voluminous and super long! Then I found out that Selena Gomez uses this mascara also. I am really debating about getting this or not. People hate this, but celebrities loves this. I don't want to splurge on such a high end makeup like this and it doesn't turn out great. So MAYBE, next year, I will try this mascara. Hey, you'll never really know if you don't try it, right? ;)
(ps: If you have an experience with this mascara, please comment down below and tell me what do you think,)

4. Taylor Swift's  Perfumes

This is probably the 'I-want-these-things-so-bad' list EVER! I am a huge fan of Taylor Swift and I'm dying to have these 2 perfumes of her! What suck is, my country doesn't have any store that sell this! Eugh..
My favourite beauty guru, Macbarbie07, described the second one as 'magical' and I was like: "Oh come on, what 'magical' smells like?" (see her description here!)
I'm dying to have this, I'm dying to smell this, and I'm dying to own the cute little bottles. No matter where I find this someday, I must get these, 2 bottles at once. This one gonna be my 2013 target! lol
(ps: If you have one of these, comment below and describe the scent to me :))

So, those are my wish list in 2013. I hope ALL of them will happen lol! So if you have any wish list in Christmas, in 2013, or in anything, please leave a comment below and I'll make sure to read your comments!
I hope you enjoy this post and I'll talk (huh?) to you in my next post!

Mwah! <3

2 comments:

  1. I do follow you .

    Follow back yah sayy ^^

    Xoxo
    Mariani

    http://marianilo1314.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I follow you! :) Hope we can be such a blogger friends! :)

      Delete