Tuesday, December 25, 2012

NOTD and Merry Christmas!!!

Hey, love!
It is officially Christmas day at my country and I just want to say Merry Christmas to all of you!

So today I want to talk about this specific beautiful nail polish from O.P.I. It's from Skyfall collection and it is in the shade On Her Majesty's Secret Service.
It has kinda black-grey color as a base (which is slowly turn into green moose under the light!) and has colorful glitters in it. I think it would be perfect for New Year but I can't wait to use this so I applied it for Christmas lol

After all, I really recommend you to get this because it is such a beautiful color, especially when it is sparkly and it is a dark color, so really appropriate for holiday season like this!

Happy holiday!
;)


No comments:

Post a Comment