Wednesday, December 26, 2012

"Night Before Christmas" Haul

 Hi, love!
I'm typing outside Jakarta, which is kinda cool for refreshing on holiday! So as you can see the title, it's a haul. I bought all the things one day before Christmas, which was kinda lame and 'booo!'. But, I'm pretty happy about the things I got. And I want to start by saying: I'm not bragging!

I went to the mall 2 days ago and visited a lot of stores, but I only got the things from Forever 21 and O.P.I.

1. Quoted T-shirts from Forever 21

 Last month, I was so mart that I gave all of my T-shirts that I don't like and gave them to someone, and realized that I HAVE NO MORE COMFY T-SHIRTS :(( ! Forever 21 is the right place to find something comfy with high quality stuff. So I got these quoted T-shirts that I love!

The first one says, "You make me happy when skies are gray,". Yup, it is a song and I think the words on my T-shirt are super adorable. It is dark blue in color although you probably see it as black. It's kinda too long for me as a top so I probably should tuck it in my jeans.

The second one says, "Lovesick," The first thing that caught my eyes was the hot pink color. It's like you suddenly hear the voice: "POP!" because the background is black. It is so cute! The best part? It is the comfiest T-shirt I've ever worn! The material is so soft and I think I'm gonna wear it EVERYWHERE, including when I go to bed...

2. Fake Crystals Flower Necklace from Forever 21
This is, by far,  my favorite purchase of the whole things. It's so beautiful and I really love the detail of white, pink crystals and diamonds (fake, of course). It's a short necklace that you can wear with every dress, every top, if you have no picture on your top, since this is kinda festive. But I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS. This is definitely on of my favourite accessories right now. I'm kinda hope there're tons of parties every night around here so I can wear this everyday! lol

3. Nail Polishes from O.P.I
These are probably the only time when I got 3 nail polishes at once lol. Good thing my mother didn't mad at me!

The first one I got is from Kardashian Kolor. It's Nicole by O.P.I and in the shade Kim-pletely In Love, which is one of the Kim's colors. I've been wanting this for so long and finally got it. It's the prettiest nude pink I've ever owned. It has thousand of small glitters in it. I think it really fits the name, because I am kim-pletely in love with this color! This is the nail polish that you can wear every day, any season, it's not too much. Perfect!

The second one I got is in the shade Berlin There Done That, which is from Germany Collection.  I actually wanted You Don't Know Jacques, which is from Pirates of Carribean Collection, but my local O.P.I didn't sell it anymore, which is kinda sad, because I know that color is quite popular. So I saw this and I thought this looks similar. I don't know any difference yet because I haven't seen You Don't Know Jacques in person, but I think the one that I got is lighter. In the end, I'm quite happy with these, this probably could be dupe, just apply more than 2 coats and hopefully it'll go closer to You Don't Know Jacques.

The third one is also from Kardashian Kolor, in the shade Listen To Your Momager! (it really has exclamation point lol) I bet this one is Kris's. I love this color! Perfect for Christmas and New Year! It's dark electric blue and has small blue glitters in it. So beautiful!

So, that's it from my haul. I hope you enjoy it. And you have any haul post or anything that you want me to see it, please leave a comment below and I also want to know what do you think of this haul. So I'll talk to you later in my next post!

Mwah <3

nb: I forgot to put 'Mwah <3' in my previous post, so here Mwah! <3 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment