Friday, May 17, 2013

REVIEW: Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo in 25 Bad to the Bronze

Hello people! It's Saturday and I don't know why I am so happy!! I finally can write a post and upload new videos on weekend without any activities! WOOHOO! It's really internet activity for me and I love it!!

So today, I'm gonna give you a review on Maybelline Color Tattoo. It's an old product, but it takes time to finally get my hand on this since we don't have this products in Indonesia. Booo! :(

Basically what color tattoo is, it's just a cream eye shadow. I believe MAC has one, but it is  really expensive.So Maybelline one is kinda an alternative with drugstore products.
I've never owned cream eye shadow before so this is a new experience for me to have cream eyeshadow. Once I got  it, I just opened it and gave a light swatch on my hand and OMG!!!! The texture is  incredibly smooth!! I thought it's gonna be a little rough and hard to blend, but this is seriously really smooth and really easy to blend! The color, also, is really beautiful. It's in Bad to the Bronze. It's bronze color with multiple shimmer but really subtle.

I swatched it  on my hand as you can see, it's only 2 light swatches and the color payoff pretty awesome! Can we take a moment to appreciate the color? BEAU-TI-FUL! Man, I'm in love!
Since I got it, I pretty much make this my HG products. I use italone on my eye lids, without any primer, and it stays FOREVER. I don't wear makeup for 24 hr, but it stays all day long! Love this!!
So there it is on my lids, put it around 3 swatches because it's weekend and who care about 'too much' things! 
Conclusion, I LOVE THIS STUFF SO MUCH and I literally thinking to get new colors (yep, it's plural, people) because this product just makes everything easy. I put this pretty much everyday, it only takes 5 seconds to apply and you good to go! Give a really pretty bronzey color to your eyes! Love love love!

I really recommend this to you guys! Stop buying highly expensive ones when you have this little baby and it works like wonder!!
Have  you got any Maybelline Color  Tattoo? 
If you live in UK/USA, then you're lucky because I believe they have tons of color selection there while we have none! :( But I hope one day, Maybelline here will carry this stuff because I believe I will buy every single color..... Yeah...

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for writing this review! I wasn't sure whether to try them but now I will :)
    I think I'm going to get a couple of colours to use as a base to hold my eyeshadow on!
    And of course for lazy days!
    Great post :D

    chloeridout.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      Glad this helped! :)

      Delete
    2. Just bought two shades of these yesterdy! A bronze and a light pink one, thanks so mch for thi post, I love them!
      chloeridout.blogspot.co.uk/
      xx

      Delete
  2. I love Colour Tattoo and this shade is just gorgeous! Liked the review, great job:)

    If you are interested here is my swatch&review of 4 colour tattoos: http://lazybluesundays.blogspot.com.es/2013/03/my-current-obsession-maybelline-24-h.html

    Eve
    http://lazybluesundays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this product and I love the shade but it doesn't last long on me x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you tried to put it on with primer? It might help :)

      Delete