Sunday, May 12, 2013

REVIEW: NEW Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suade





 I AM BACK with another review for you guys, which is the new Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suade lipsticks review! I've been testing these lipsticks for about 2-3 weeks already and now I'm ready to share what I think about these!

What made me bought this is Olivia Wilde. She wears the most opaque matte plum-purple color, as an ad campaign. She looks absolutely stunning and those lips made me wanted to buy every single color! But I ended up by picking up 3 colors, which are Muse, Supermodel and Couture.
Muse is a hot pink color with blue undertone. Couture is a bright red color with pink fuschia shimmer in it. Supermodel is a brownish-plum color. 

These are matte lipsticks and Revlon claims that you don't need to do touch up as often as you used to since these have long stay power. I am even more tempted when I heard that because I'm not a touch up girl! But sorry, Revlon, these stay only for about 2 hours on my lips. After that, it starts to fade away and leave the outer lipstick line on my lips that makes my lips look even bigger. So basically, every 2 hours, I have to go the bathroom and re-apply my lipstick! :(

However, claiming-this is-matte is so true! When you apply this at first, it looks and feels glossy. But within a couple of minutes, you'll feel your lips kinda sticky as it begins to become matte. This feels really dry for me and it just reminds me how I'm not suppose to wear matte lipstick. I always put lip balm first before this, but I think that just makes it worse because I feel my lips have kinda thick products and it's so uncomfortable.

What I love about these lipsticks is how buildable they are! They are pretty sheer that you have to apply couple of times to get opaque color like Olivia has! But I'm fine with that because I am really scared to wear bright lipstick like hot pink or bright red and that what makes me bought those. I've been wearing hot pink a lot lately (even though I have to re-apply constantly) and I love it! It looks subtle and pretty! Gonna wear it more on hotter weather and try to figure out how to make it feels comfortable!

I also love the size of the products! It's  quite small and perfect size for my lips! Oh, how I imagine how all lipsticks have that kind of size! I love oval shaped lipstick products!

Conclusion, I don't really like matte lipsticks in general, so I'm not a fan about how it feels, but I love how they're buildable, the oval-shaped products, and one more, how you can see the actual color in every way! That makes easier when you're in a rush!

I insert my pics wearing all colors and you decide which one is the best! My fav? Muse and Couture :)

Sorry for my bad skin week! Tough week makes me looks like this!!
Supermodel
Muse
Couture

Soo, that's it for today! I have more NEW products review coming your way. I just need to test them for a couple of weeks to make sure there is no mistake in my post! Buhbye, guys! <3  Love 'ya! :))



No comments:

Post a Comment