Friday, March 15, 2013

I'm (probably) the Worst Blogger Ever!

(booooooo......!)

I know, I know. I am so sorry that I haven't written anything in this year. SOWRRYYYYY!!!!

There are couple of reasons to explain this, but mainly because I am super busy and I was trying to adjust myself with the new schedules in 2013. My schedule in my college is completely new so I have to stop working as a teacher (which is really sad!) and it really did take a lot of work to adjust myself with this routine. Plus, I have tons of  school work to do every single day. How 'awesome'.

But tonight, I think I am completely okay with the new life and I guess  everyone needs a new life and this is just mine. I'm thinking to be active again to write here again and I'm really excited!

I have tons of list that I gonna write here, including hauls (yes, plural), swatches and reviews, etc!

So once again, I am sorry but really can't wait to start doing it again!  YEYY! :))

Love 'ya! :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment