Friday, March 22, 2013

Wet n Wild is Coming to Indonesia!!!


This year is probably gonna be the most exciting year of all time! Yup! You guess it: After long waiting, Wet n Wild Cosmetics finally made it to Indonesia. Wet n Wild is a well-known makeup brand in USA. I've heard a lot of good things about their eye shadows trio and their lipsticks. I've never really tried their products before, but now I am so pumped to try everything from this brand!

A couple of weeks ago, I eagerly opened their official Indonesia website, just wanted to look the products and prices, of course! Wet n Wild is a drugstore makeup brand in USA and a lot of people say how affordable the products are (comparable to NYX). In my opinion, the prices are a little bit too expensive, but still reasonable. I think the reason why  is because I saw online shops sell the products a lot cheaper, but HEY! When you buy at the actual store, the more you know that it is authentic and when the quality of the product doesn't disappoint you, it's a HUGE plus! Still, this is a very exciting news for a beauty junkie like me, isn't it? :)

I haven't heard that much information about this, but I heard the brand will be available at Sogo department store and I'm not sure about the date yet (sorry!).

If you're not patient enough to get the products, you can buy them from its official website here.

I definitely will get some products once it gets here. I am so excited!!!!

Have you ever tried Wet n Wild cosmetics before?

xoxo..



No comments:

Post a Comment