Thursday, December 27, 2012

NOTD: Holiday Is Almost Over! :(

Hi, love!
As you can see in my title today, holiday is almost over :( So sad. because I've been really enjoying the holiday mood, my really-rare-free time and it's really FUN. I think fun isn't enough to describe how happy I was in the few past days. But I've been really enjoying  painting my nails with some unusual, bold colors because I can't do it anymore if the holiday is over. I'm working as a teacher if you don't know (and I am a student at the same time so it's kinda part time job) and there is no way I paint my nails with bold colors and show them to my students! lol I can't imagine how funny would it be!

Anyway, I want to show you my NOTD and it is one of my favorite colors for holiday. It is from Kardashian Kolor and in the shade Listen To Your Momager!


You probably saw this nail polish already in my "Night Before Christmas" Haul (see it here), so I just want to show the swatch here.
Its is dark electric blue color with little blue glitters in it, it is so beautiful. You may see it as light blue but in person, it is dark electric blue. I've been searching a perfect electric blue color but nothing seemed perfect for me. They were probably too light, too dark, blah blah blah. Then I saw this in O.P.I store and I thought this is the one. Perfect color, perfect dark, perfect amount of glitters that don't make it too much, not too glittery. And can I say, I feel like Kris Jenner (since this is her color) when I use this lol I love this!


After all, I recommend this color for you guys. This is a perfect color for winter (I applied 2 coats to get darker, winter look) and I think this would be good even for spring (apply 1 coat for lighter color and good to go). Definitely loving this!

Sooo, that's it for my post today. I feel really gloomy today, I don't know why. Perfect weather outside tho :)
I will talk to you later in my next post! Bye! :)

Mwah <3

2 comments:

  1. Great color!

    Hei wanna follow each other?

    Medina
    nothingbutlovehandles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have lovely blog!

      I followed you too :))

      Delete